Last Updated on March 27, 2021 by Kathy Rukat Smith
Call/text Kathy Rukat with Team Rukat at Palmetto Coastal Homes at 843-267-2710 to schedule a showing to see 9519 Sindab Lane, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588.
9519 Sindab Lane Myrtle Beach Features at a Glance
- 4 bedrooms (2 master bedrooms)
- 3.5 bathrooms
- Dining room
- Updated kitchen
- Laminate and tile floors
- Master bedroom large enough for a king-sized bed
- Room currently used as an office could be a 5th bedroom or additional living room
- 0.71 acres
- Outside storage shed with electricity
- Can be sub-divided
9519 Sindab Lane, Myrtle Beach Schools
- Burgess Elementary
- St. James Middle
- St. James High
9519 Sindab Lane, Myrtle Beach Description
- Do you need a home with plenty of room inside and outside yet close to everything on the south end of Myrtle Beach? 9519 Sindab Lane, Myrtle Beach has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and almost 1 acre of land. This home has the feel of country living, but it is 3.3 miles to the Surfside Beach Pier, minutes to the restaurants and entertainment at the Marshwalk in Murrells Inlet, about a 20 minute drive to Myrtle Beach and has easy access to North Myrtle Beach via Hwy. 31. Burgess Elementary School is right around the corner and St. James Middle and St. James High School are a few minutes away down Hwy. 707. When you first walk into the home, you will immediately notice the 2-story light-filled foyer. Downstairs is the dining room, half bathroom, updated kitchen, living room, master bedroom and laundry room. Also downstairs is a room that is currently being used as an office, but it could be used as a 5th bedroom or additional living room. The dining room, kitchen, living room and master bedroom have laminate flooring. The seller updated the kitchen to include tile flooring, new counter tops, new glass tile back-splash, 50/50 sink with new faucet and new cabinet hardware. The kitchen also features black appliances. The laundry room features tile flooring and a front loading washer and dryer that will convey with the sale. The master bedroom is large enough for a king-sized bed and has large windows that overlook the backyard. The master bathroom has a large walk-in closet, granite counter tops and a walk-in shower. The 2nd floor walkway is open and overlooks the living room and foyer. Upstairs are three spacious bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The upstairs has laminate floors throughout except for tile floors in both bathrooms. Both bathrooms also have granite counter tops. The 3rd bedroom could be used as a 2nd master suite and has a large walk-in closet. Outside you will find a large deck that spans the back of the house and overlooks the expansive backyard. The yard gives you plenty of room and privacy. The outside storage shed with electricity does convey with the sale. This house has no HOA fee.
Myrtle Beach Homes For Sale
9519 Sindab Lane Myrtle Beach is a beautiful 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home with plenty of room inside and outside. If you would like more information about this house or other houses in Myrtle Beach, SC, contact Kathy Rukat by phone/text at 843-267-2710, by email at Kathy@KathyRukat.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/kathyrukatmyrtlebeachrealestate. You can also search for properties on my website. Happy house hunting!!