Last Updated on July 24, 2014 by Kathy Rukat Smith
Greetings from Myrtle Beach!
We are definitely in the dog days of summer! It’s hot and humid and we’ve been having a thunderstorm almost every afternoon. The hot days of summer have not slowed down the tourists though! Now would be a good time to start looking for a beach getaway for the fall and winter months. Or, maybe you live in the Northeast and you’ve grown tired of the cold winter months. Start looking for a home in Myrtle Beach, and you can skip the cold winters!
Myrtle Beach Deals of the Week
6669 Wisteria Drive, Myrtle Beach is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom single family patio home in Myrtle Beach Golf and Yacht. This home is a foreclosure and even though it needs work, it is well priced at $100,000. Myrtle Beach Golf and Yacht is a gated community with 24-hour security. Neighborhood amenities also include trash pickup, lawn maintenance, tennis courts and a pool. 6176 Sweet Home Church Road, Myrtle Beach is a very unique property. The house is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home and does need some TLC. The home sits on 10 acres of land and comes with a horse barn, 50×100 warehouse and a small lake. The possibilities for this property are endless! The lot is also close to the Intracoastal Waterway but only a short drive to the beach. Currently, the home is listed for $379,900. If the home does not sell, the seller will repair the house and increase the listing price. 7989 Short Needle Court, Murrells Inlet is an affordable single family home in the Murrells Inlet area. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is in the Pines of St. James off of Hwy. 707 and across from St. James High School. The home is listed at $124,900 and features laminate floors, a fenced back yard and vaulted ceilings. 720 N. Waccamaw Drive, Unit 312, Garden City Beach (The Beach House) would be a great beach getaway! This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo is right on the ocean and a short walk to the Garden City Pier, restaurants, shops and the arcade on Atlantic Avenue. This completely furnished condo is priced right at $149,000 and features magnificent ocean views from the top floor of the building and laminate floors.
Featured Myrtle Beach Area Listings
- 429 Long Lake Circle, Conway is over an acre of property in the Cat Tail Bay community of Hwy. 378. You have room to build your dream home on this lot and have low HOA fees. Owner will consider financing. $35,000
- PENDING – 522 Cardinal Drive, Conway is a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom ranch style home in the University Forest neighborhood near the campus of CCU and HGTC. NO HOA!!! This house features a large, fenced yard and large deck. $80,000
- PENDING – 116 Deer Tree Drive, Murrells Inlet is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom modular home located off McDowell Shortcut Road. This homes features a large kitchen, eat-in breakfast area, dining room and spacious bedrooms. $120,000
- Lot 349 McLeod Lane, Myrtle Beach is a lot in the upscale neighborhood of Cypress River Plantation. You can build your dream home in this neighborhood. Neighborhood amenities include sidewalks throughout the community, basketball and tennis courts, pool, boat and RV storage, a boat landing and day dock on the Intracoastal Waterway and 24-hour security. $45,000
- 4618 Fringetree Drive, Murrells Inlet is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the Wachesaw East community. This home features a living room addition, screened porch with panel poly windows for use virtually all year, and updated custom kitchen with black granite, a new roof in 2013 and a new HVAC. Neighborhood amenities include walking trails throughout a beautiful golf course community, exercise facility, pool and tennis courts. $229,000.
- 6108 N. Ocean Blvd., #203, North Myrtle Beach is a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom ocean front condo in the Cherry Grove section of North Myrtle Beach. This condo is an interval ownership – the seller is selling their shares of a partnership which is 4 weeks out of the year. $24,000
Recent Blog Posts
- Surfside Beach – Learn about the history of Surfside Beach, what the town offers now and real estate in the area
- Buying a Home – Getting Pre-Approved for a Loan – The 2nd post in a home buying series
Popular Myrtle Beach Searches
Feel free to pass the Myrtle Beach Deals on to family and friends that are thinking of buying in the Myrtle Beach area. You can also direct friends and family to my website, www.MyrtleBeachRealEstatePropertySearch.com. The properties listed as Myrtle Beach Deals of the Week will be listed towards the bottom of the front page. Also, I do list properties if you are looking to sell a property in the Myrtle Beach area. Have a great weekend!
“Helping You Find the Sandcastle of Your Dreams!”