Spring is in the air and you may be itching to freshen up your property! Here are a few spring curb appeal tips for homes and condos to help you get started.
Curb Appeal Tips for Homes
Spring curb appeal updates can take a few weekends to accomplish, but the results are worth it!
- Power wash your home once the pollen calms down.
- Freshen up your landscaping or pots with some spring and summer annuals.
- Add new mulch to your flower beds.
- Clean your gutters.
- Clean your patio furniture and replace any worn cushions or pillows.
Curb Appeal Tips for Condos
You can still update your curb appeal in the spring if you live in a condo or townhouse, but you may need to check with your HOA.
- Add a new wreath, monogram door hanger or door mat to your front door.
- Add some containers to your porch or balcony with some spring annuals.
- Clean and update your porch or balcony furniture (if you have an outdoor ceiling fan, it may need to be replaced!).
- Consider adding some Edison lights to your outdoor space.
Enjoy the warming weather and being outside! If you take on a major project, send me some "before" and "after" pictures! I hope you found the spring curb appeal tips for homes and condos helpful.